Beyoncé Says Atlanta Wins Her Renaissance Tour 'Mute War'
BEY-T-L! Beyoncé Says Atlanta Wins Her Renaissance Tour ‘Mute War’ - Page 2
Written by
Sammy Approved
Published on
August 14, 2023
Share the post
Share this link via
Or copy link

Source: Kevin Mazur / Getty
The dedication is real.
Related Stories
On Aug. 7, the website posted that the crowd at her Washington, D.C., was the actual “Mute War” winner.
Beyoncé’s Atlanta hive thinks it’s time for some updates!The singer’s tour is scheduled to wrap on Sept. 27 in New Orleans. Until then, she has several cities lined up including Miami, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Dallas.
The Renaissance World Tour has been extremely successful so far. So much so, that the singer’s tour has become the highest-grossing tour ever, replacing her own Formation World Tour. It’s expected to earn $500 million plus by the end of the tour, according to Billboard magazine.
Check out what fans from her Atlanta tour stop had to say about the show below:
1. BEY-T-L Been Ready
2. Atlanta Welcomed Beyoncé With Open Arms (& Signs)
3. They Weren't Playing
4. Winning Team
5. Beyoncé Paid Homage To The Blue Flame
6. Gorgeous
7. ATL's Fans Were LIT
8. Best Concert Ever
9. The City's Hottest Celebs Were In Attendance
10. Best Crowd Yet
Stories From Our Partners
More from Global Grind
You May Also Like
Trending